The waffel forum and clans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The waffel forum and clans

Welcome to the waffel forums, here we host a nice forum, and manage our clan

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» saturday meeting
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm by dylan (clan leader)

» what is the waffle forums and clan
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 pm by dylan (clan leader)

» decoding through the fire and flames
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm by dylan (clan leader)

» The forum's fart off
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 pm by dylan (clan leader)

» map suggestions
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 pm by leaderboy

» would you win in a fight with the avatar below?
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm by dylan (clan leader)

» Forum rules
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:33 am by dylan (clan leader)

» How do you lua code
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 am by dylan (clan leader)

» lol random video
what is the waffle forums and clan EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:05 pm by dylan (clan leader)

what is the waffle forums and clan

dylan (clan leader)
    dylan (clan leader)
    superadmin
    superadmin

what is the waffle forums and clan Empty what is the waffle forums and clan

Post  dylan (clan leader) Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 pm

the clan was originally started in the middle of 2008,and was hidden till the beginning of 2009, and obviously is still small, but hopefully the clans new forums will help, we are in progress with a mass project, called waffle world. we wish that we could make our website a little more popular, so i you are nice enough to help us, advertise. wether it is a famus youtube show, or a simple picket sign, we just need to grow. have some chocolate! >:X